Monday, September 26, 2011

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Hey, and welcome to my blog! In this blog I plan on sharing all the crafts I do, vacations, and random life events. It's really going to be a little bit of everything... I've tried blogging before, but I didn't follow through, and I think it was because I narrowed my postings down to too small of a range so I didn't have much to write about!

The first thing I want to share is something I'm incredibly excited about - the sunroom in the hubby and I's new apartment. We don't move in for another month and a half, but we've already starting planning for it. We'll have a small den and a sunroom, so we've already decided that the den will be his "man cave" and the sunroom will be my "retreat" (I'll post more about the man cave when we get more ideas for it). I haven't quite decided on the true theme of my retreat, but here's a few things I'd love to incorporate (thank you to Pinterest!)
So original, time saving, space saving, and easy to do!


These are 12" by 12" blocks covered with coordinating pieces of scrapbooking paper. Creative, classy, and stylish!

I'm so excited for my retreat! I want it to a place that I can go to and relax, be creative, and learn. If you've got ideas for me, please share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment